The Travel Executive is the frontline processor for all of Travelworx’ requests.
Reporting to the Travel Services Manager, the Travel Executive is responsible for booking and processing current and new customer requirements. It is the responsibility of the Travel Executive to assist the Travel Services Manager in looking after the travel service needs of our customers. The Travel Executive will work closely with the customer to ensure their exact needs are met. You are ultimately responsible for the selling and implementation of a customer’s itinerary from initial quote through to final invoice stage.
- Travel Operations – sourcing, quoting and booking travel services within the UK, Europe and Worldwide using a variety of systems – GDS, Online, by Telephone and email.
- Travel Operations – Arranging the following services for both Corporate and Leisure customers: Passenger/Crew flights (via GDS), Hotels, Ground Transportation (car rental, taxis, trains etc.), Ferries, Passport and Visa, Catering (Private Jet), Holidays and Short Breaks.
- Travel Operations – Using Sabre (GDS) to source, quote and book flight itineraries originating from all areas of the globe.
- Travel Operations - Utilising our in-house flight planning and safety management systems, to ensure our customers receive a seamless, quality and professional service.
- Travel Operations – communicating via email, phone and internet with 3rd Party suppliers across the globe to provide the services requested by new and existing customers.
- Travel Operations – dealing with constantly changing customer requirements and requests, ensuring these are actioned promptly and accurately.
- Service Delivery - Respond promptly and accurately to all service requests received from new and existing customer’s in-line with the Travelworx SLA.
- Service Delivery – Providing new and existing customers with travel information, including service costs, foreign country regulations, local customs, points of interest etc.
- Service Delivery - Costing and relaying the total cost of the services requested in local and foreign currencies, including Travelworx tariffs, Supplier tariffs and mark-ups ensuring we stay competitive in a cost driven environment
- Service Delivery – Demonstrate a total commitment to a high level of customer service from initial enquiry, booking to the final invoicing stage – it’s the Travel Executive goal to ensure all clients return to Travelworx for their future bookings.
- Communication – ensuring that communication with all customers and Flightworx Departments is effective and timely (in-line with the TWX SLA).
- Sales – promoting Travelworx services and support to new and existing customers, either through the acquisition of new customer contacts, upselling to existing customers and networking within the local office area.
- 3rd Party Relationships – to maintain close working relationships with our supplier chain to ensure we are getting the best rates and value for money for Flightworx and our clients.
Essential Skills Required
- Have a keen interest in Travel – both Corporate and Leisure
- At least 1 years’ experience in the travel industry
- Experience of using a GDS (global distribution system), preferably Sabre
- Confident in using Microsoft applications – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong educational background
- High level of Customer Service
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- Be a clear communicator in both written and verbal form
- Work well under pressure as part of a team and individually
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Able to work some weekends and evenings
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV along with a covering letter stating why you would be good for the position, to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is the 26th January