The Travel Executive is the frontline processor all of Travelworx’ requests.
Reporting to the Travel Services Manager, the Travel Executive is responsible for booking and processing current and new customer requirements. It is the responsibility of the Travel Executive to assist the Travel Services Manager in looking after the travel service needs of our customers. The Travel Executive will work closely with the client to ensure their exact needs are met. You are ultimately responsible for the selling and implementation of a client’s itinerary.
- Travel Operations – booking world class UK, European and Worldwide travel solutions, both business and leisure, using a variety of systems – online, by telephone or over email
- Travel Operations – sourcing, quoting and arranging the following services (a mixture of Corporate and Leisure): Crew / Passenger Hotels, Crew / Passenger Flights, Ground Transport, Visas, Catering, Hire cars, Crew training itineraries and Leisure holidays / short breaks
- Travel Operations – utilising our in house GDS, safety management, and flight planning systems, to ensure the client receives a quality product and a professional and smooth experience.
- Travel Operations – communicating via phone, email, the web, with third party agents and suppliers, worldwide, to provide the services requested by new and existing customers
- Travel Operations – dealing with constantly changing client requirements and requests and making sure that these are actioned promptly and delivered accurately.
- Service Delivery – Providing new and existing customers with travel information such as service costs, local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations etc.
- Service Delivery – computing and relaying the total cost of these services to new and existing customers,
- Service Delivery – implementing and following through each service request, interacting with our clients over the telephone and by email – right from the initial enquiry and quote through to the final invoicing stage
- Service Delivery – to respond promptly to all service requests received from new or existing clients
- Service Delivery – creating presentable documents/emails to the highest standard, to suit each individual request e.g. a quote or invoice
- Service Delivery – demonstrating a total commitment to a high level of customer service. It’s your goal to ensure all clients return to book their travel services again
- Communication – ensuring that communication with all clients and FWX departments is effective and timely to help achieve Travelworx and client requirements and priorities
- Sales – promoting Travelworx services and support to new and existing clients, either through the acquisition of new client contacts or upselling to existing clients
- Third Party Relationships – to maintain close working relationships with our supplier chain to ensure we are getting the best rates and value for money for Flightworx and our clients
Essential Skills Required
- Have an interest in both Corporate and Leisure travel
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a corporate travel environment
- Experience of using a global distribution system (GDS), preferably Sabre
- High level customer service ethic
- Well versed and competent in Microsoft applications
- Be a clear communicator in both verbal and written form
- Excellent time management and being able to prioritise
- Remain calm and work well under pressure
- Proactive and self-motivated
Apply below or send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.